Hello dear heart!
The Top 5 Regrets
Bronnie Ware, an Australian Palliative Care nurse wrote a book* about the commonalities of her terminally ill patients’ bedside regrets and heartfelt confessions.
1. “I wish I had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.”
2. “I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.”
3. “I wish I had the courage to express my feelings.”
4. “I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.”
5. “I wish that I had let myself be happier.”
* The Top 5 Regrets of the Dying- a Life Transformed by the Dearly Departing
Any wasting wishes or unfulfilled dreams begging for your attention? Burning feelings that yearn to be expressed? Permission needed to be happier?
Love and Blessings,
~Free Yourself an Embrace Your Power~